Thursday, November 11, 2010

Embarking on a journey together...


 Our Earth is undergoing a lot of changes internally and externally and many of us feel this in our core. As these transitions occur we can be driven to move in certain directions, and either healing or destructive patterns can emerge. It is my greatest wish to share some things here that are helping me along my path that may inspire and inform you on yours. With respect and compassion, let us endeavor to change ourselves and in turn the World!

Nourish Youself.
Amber 

1 comment:

  1. THIS IS A PHENOMENAL SITE! GOOD RECIPES AND REALLY GOOD INFORMATION. I BELIEVE EVERYONE AND I MEAN EVERY-ONE SHOULD READ THIS SITE AND FOLLOW ALONG WITH THE SIMPLE JOYS OF FEELING HAPPY AND DOING GOOD FOR OURSELVES AND OTHERS.
    PLEASE PASS THIS ALONG!

    ReplyDelete